Patrick represents businesses, organisations and individuals in areas including:
- Employment Law
- Property (including Intellectual Property)
- Business Transactions
- Pastoral, Agricultural and Fisheries Law
- Wills and Estates
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Construction Law
- Debt Recovery
- Pastoral Agricultural and Fisheries
After graduating from the University of Adelaide with Honours, Patrick worked as a South Australian Government Lawyer in the Crown Solicitor’s Office for 3 years.
Patrick then moved to Alice Springs and practised law in the private sector for 3 years. He then moved to Darwin where he continued to work for a large private firm.
In 2015, Patrick became a founding Director and Partner at Cozens Johansen Lawyers with Nick Johansen.
In the community, Patrick is a Board Member the NT State Council of the Australian Human Resources Institute and of the Memo Club in Alice Springs. Patrick has previously been a Board Member of the Chamber of Commerce NT, and has held a number of roles in other organisations in Alice Springs.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of Adelaide)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Law Society of South Australia)
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner (2008)
- High Court of Australia Register of Practitioners (2011)
- Certified HR Professional (CAHRI) with AHRI
- Law Society of the Northern Territory