T: (08) 8911 1275
Aaron represents businesses, organisations and individuals in areas including:
- Construction Law
- Property (including Intellectual Property)
- Business Transactions
- Pastoral, Agricultural and Fisheries Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
Aaron graduated from Flinders University in 2014, where he received academic awards in Mining Law and Criminal Practice and Advocacy. He then worked for a multifaceted construction company as a Commercial Manager and for the Government of South Australia as a Contract Manager in the buildings and civil construction divisions, before relocating to Darwin to join Cozens Johansen Lawyers.
Prior to studying law, Aaron completed a Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science) with first class Honours at the University of Adelaide.
In the community, Aaron is currently the Chairperson for the South Australian Arabian Riders and Breeders Association (SAARABS).
- Bachelor of Laws & Legal Practice (Flinders University)
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner (2017)
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture Science)
- Honours Degree (Science)
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- Law Society of the Northern Territory